Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Three Months

It has now been 3 months since my last overall color job.
Here I am with my hair pulled back in a ponytail, my usual hairdo of late during the hot summer days, and my silvers are slowly but surely making their presence known. I recently had the opportunity to be around most all of my family and many friends at a Fourth of July gathering and the feedback I received was fairly positive and encouraging. I am still a little nervous about the end result but more so about if I will be able to keep my hair this length and style. I am not interested at all in coloring it again as I am resolute in my decision to go natural, but forging through the transition without going real short and cutting off the old colored parts once my natural hair is a few inches long still remains to be seen. I will be back soon with more photos of the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Feedback: